Saturday 11 October 2008

Ex-AOL

Finally, I have plucked up the courage to move over from AOL to Blogger.

Here is how it is. For those of you who just happen to stumble across my ramblings, I have given up smoking, I ditched the life of an alcoholic's slave, I left a job where I was bullied and treated like crap, I got married to the most greatest guy I have ever ever met, bought a puppy, bought a kitten and lived happily ever after...............

But..... there is always room for me to gripe about something going on. It may just be this god awful weather we have been having for the last 7 months, the prices in the supermarkets these days, horrible neighbours, lazy people at work, illegal imigrants, everything....

So my last entry over at AOL was all about me being poorly over the last 2 days. I am on the mend now, must have been something I had eaten.

Well. I shall sign off for now so I can have a looksie round all the other journals and find everyone from AOHELL.

Toodles xxxxx

5 comments:

sparkx said...

you are not alone, I am heere with youuuu ... and you are not boring. I am glad you are feeling better, what a nasty nasty bug hbfjsdfghjkybcjb cnjcn
loadsa love (NLG)
Lynbo xxxxxxxxx

Andy said...

Yes I am here as well, hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Odds Bodkins. said...

Welcome to the new world. Glad you're feeling better.

B. x
http://waffleandwhinge.blogspot.com/

Vampire Jack said...

Getting a bit crowded here innit. So now aol are shutting down the journals i have no reason to use aol again...yippeeee

Eileen said...

Glad you are feeling better. Eileen x